Distance sales agreement
(last update on 24th of December 2015, 11:25 (Latvia (Riga) time)
This online store of products offered by the seller on the one hand, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, and the person who places an order, hereinafter referred to as the Buyer, on the other hand, enter into the following Agreement:
Seller agrees to sell and deliver the goods to the Buyer according to Buyer's order.
Delivery and payment procedure
Buyer shall order goods through this website, indicating the goods and quantity. Seller shall prepare and send prepayment invoice to specified Buyer's e-mail address. The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without a signature.
Seller supply goods within 20 days from receipt of payment for the goods, delivery time is agreed with the Buyer.
WarrantyThe Seller's online store offers goods warranty in accordance with the manufacturer's product warranty conditions.
Right of withdrawal
- ordered goods by their nature can not be returned or perishable or quickly consumed;
- has opened packed products that can not be returned by health and hygiene reasons;
- the product after it's delivery is irreversibly mixed with other items or products;
- if it is delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except when they are delivered in accordance with the subscription agreement;
- ordered goods are made specifically according Buyer's specification;
- Buyer has opened audio or video recordings or computer software packages